Do you need to edit any of the information on a lease charge? This article will show you how to edit a lease charge on any lease in Rentvine
Please not that if there is a payment allocated to this charge you will first need to make sure nothing is allocated to it to edit certain information.
1. Click on the tab labeled "Leases" on the left side of the screen. This will pull up a list of all the leases you have.
2. Next you will search for the specific lease you want to edit the lease charge of. You will then click on that property to pull up the lease.
3. You will then click on the tab labeled "Transactions" at the top. This will pull up all of the transactions attached to this lease. You will look for the specific lease charge you want to edit and click on it.
4. This will bring up that specific charge on this lease. You will then look in the box labeled "Charge Details". In the top right on this box you will click edit.
5. This will let you change everything about that lease charge. The fillable fields that you can change are the account, amount, the date posted, and the description. When you are done make sure to click the green save button to save this lease charge.