Is it necessary to provide a test NACHA file to your bank for validation? This article will guide you through the process of downloading a test NACHA file that can be submitted to your bank.
- Click on Accounting on the left side of your screen
- Click on Banking from the drop down
- You should now see your bank account(s) listed. Click on the applicable bank account for which you want to download a test NACHA file
- In the middle section for Bank Account Information, there will be a button that lets you download a test NACHA file that can be provided to your bank.
- Click on the "Download Test NACHA File" button
If the download button is not visible, it is possible that the bank account is not set up for NACHA payments.
NACHA payments must be enabled on the bank account in order to generate a test NACHA file. Click here if you need to enable NACHA payments first.