Are you receiving an error when trying to access your portal? such as "This site can't be reached"
- If you are trying to access the your portal and are receiving a message such as:
- A possible reason is that the WIFI network that you are using may have a firewall/router/advanced security system that could be blocking access to the URL account.rentvine.com
- You can verify this by disconnecting from the WIFI network and use a different internet connection, such as your mobile phone's (LTE or 5G)
- Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and let them know that you can't access the URL account.rentvine.com
- For example, if you are using using xFinity or comcast as your internet service provider a possible issue could be that you have "Xfi Advanced Security" turned on. You may need to turn it off or contact Xfinity to troubleshoot further. Below is a link to a help article from Xfinity