Are you interested in receiving notifications when your resident submits their security deposit payment into your security deposit bank account? Read on to learn the necessary steps to set up this notification feature.
- On the home screen click on the ellipsis next to your name on the bottom left corner and select Settings.
- Click on Notifications under the "Account" global settings.
- The new notification settings will be under the group labeled "Payments" and it will be at the bottom named Tenant Security Deposit Payment, once you have click on the drop down arrow you will have the ability to toggle on the notification and select the recipients of your choosing. Once you have selected everyone just click on the green save button at the bottom right of the screen.
Please Note that this notification settings will ONLY work if you have the SD payment enable in the tenant portal.
- To turn on the SD tenant payment in the portal please go back to your global settings and select Resident Settings.
- Under the Resident Portal Settings you will see a line item named Enable Security Deposit Payments Direct to Escrow Account. You will need to turn this on so click on manage settings on the top right of the screen.
- Once you have completed all the necessary steps, you will be ready to start receiving notifications for tenant security deposit payments.
If you encounter any difficulties while following this article and require further assistance, please submit a ticket to Support@rentvine.com. Our support team will promptly respond to your inquiry to provide the necessary help.