This article will show you how to edit the minimum and maximum distribution amount of any portfolio in Rentvine
Setting an amount to either the maximum or minimum distribution amount fields of a portfolio will affect the amount that you can pay owners when going through the Pay Owner process.
For example, if a portfolio has $1,500 available for distribution, but its maximum distribution amount is set to $1,000. In that case, the Pay Owner page will restrict the distribution amount to $1,000.
Another example, if a portfolio has $1,500 ready for distribution, but its minimum distribution amount is set to $2,000. In that case, the Pay Owner page will restrict the distribution amount to $0.00.
1. The first step is to click on the "Portfolios" tab on the left side on the screen to pull up all portfolios
2. You will then search for the specific portfolio you would like to edit the minimum and maximum distribution amount of and click it.
3. In this section you will make sure you are in the tab labeled "Details". In this tab there will be a box also labeled "Details" that you will see.
4. In this box you will find a button labeled "Edit" in the top right. Click this button to pull up a side bar that you can change anything in the details box.
5. In the sidebar you will look for the boxes with fillable fields labeled "Minimum Distribution Amount" and Maximum Distribution Amount". Fill these fields out and click the green save button at the bottom to save any changes made.