Do you need to change information on a payment made by the tenant? This article will show you how to edit any tenant payment in Rentvine
Please note that some of this information will not be editable if it is an eCheck or CC payment
1. Click on the tab labeled "Leases" on the left side of the screen. This will pull up a list of all the leases you have.
2. Next you will search for the specific lease you want to edit the tenant payment of. You will then click on that property to pull up the lease.
3. You will then click on the tab labeled "Transactions" at the top. This will pull up all of the transactions attached to this lease. You will look for the specific tenant payment you want to edit and click on it.
4. This will bring up that specific payment on this lease. You will then look in the box labeled "Payment Details". In the top right on this box you will click edit.
5. This will let you change everything about that tenant payment. The fillable fields that you can change are the date posted, reference, the description, and the payment type. When you are done make sure to click the green save button to save this lease charge.