Do you want to disable a tenant's portal so they cannot view their portal? This article will show you how to enable and disable the tenant portal access of any lease in Rentvine
1. Click on the tab labeled "Leases" on the left side of the screen. This will pull up a list of all the leases you have.
2. Next you will search for the specific lease you want change the tenant portal access of. You will then click on that property to pull up the lease.
3. Click the green actions button in the top right of the lease page. You will then click on the button labeled "Disable Portal".
4. Once you click this it will pull up a confirmation screen. It will ask you if you want to disable the tenant portal for this lease and you will click on disable.
5. To enable the portal you will do the same thing you did to disable it so click the green actions button on a specific lease and click "Enable Lease".
6. It will pull up a confirmation screen again and you will confirm that you want to enable the portal access for tenants.