This article will walk you through the process of scheduling reports to be automatically created and emailed at the frequency you choose. You can have these reports sent to yourself or the owner if you would like.
To create scheduled reports, you will first need to have at least one saved report. Follow the steps below to create a report, save a report, and then schedule a report.
- On the left side of the screen, click on Reports
- the Reports screen, you will see two tabs, Details and Scheduled Reports. Under Details, there will be a section on the left for all of your Saved Reports, and there will be several sections for the standard reports that you can customize and create. If you already have a saved report, you will be able to create a schedule for that report. If not, select one of the reports from the other sections such as Accounting Reports, Lease Reports, Portfolio Reports, etc.
- After selecting a report, configure your Filters and additional filters on the first tab
- Configure the Columns that you want to appear in your report. You can drag-and-drop columns into your report
- Some reports offer Grouping. Configure the grouping of your report if you would like. An example of this would be on a property report where you can group all of the properties by each portfolio
- Once you have your report configured, click on Run Report
- Once your report runs, click on the Actions button on the right side
- Select Save from the drop down
- On the pop-up menu, give the report a name and click Save
- You will now see that report in your Saved Reports section
- Next, click on the Scheduled Reports tab
- On the right, click on the green New Scheduled Report button
- Complete the fields in the Add Scheduled Report pop-up
- Give the scheduled report a name that you would like to appear in the Scheduled Report Name field
- In the To field, type in an email address where the report will be emailed. To enter in multiple email addresses, hit the Tab button on your keyboard after entering in each email address
- If you would like to also blind carbon copy someone or multiple people on the report, enter in their email address into the BCC field
- In the Subject field, enter in a subject for the email that will be sent
- In the Message field, enter in a message for the body of the email
- In the Start Date field, enter in the date that you want the first report to be sent
- In the Repeat Every field, select a number that will correlate with the frequency field.
- In the Schedule Frequency field, select the frequency from the drop down menu that you would like the report to be created and emailed
- Click the green Save button at the bottom
- Your scheduled report will now appear in the Scheduled Reports tab of the Reports section of your Rentvine account. If you ever want to delete this scheduled report or any other scheduled report, you can click the ellipses on the far right side for the report and click delete.
- You can also click edit from this ellipses or you can click into the scheduled report to view it.
- In here you can click edit report to edit any of the report details like the frequency or who this report gets sent out to.
- If you click add under the reports section you can add any saved report that you have in the system, you can choose the export type, and if you would like to show headers.
Please note that you can add as many reports as you would like to this scheduled report and it will add them as attachments when this gets sent out.