Do you have a new lease that you need to record in Rentvine? Creating a financial lease with move in charges and recurring charges.
- Click the Green Actions Menu and Choose CREATE LEASE
- In the lease details page you would add the unit info along with selecting the start and end dates of the lease along with the move in dates. You can add your late fee settings/rent amount/NSF Fee amount below.
- Under the tenants page you will add New Tenants or Existing Tenants along with any occupants you need to add. There is a section for tenant liability insurance and renters insurance information if needed as well.
- Add MOVE-IN CHARGES here.
These are any charges that will show on the lease as one time charges based on the dates you enter. You can also turn on the Prorate toggle if you want it to calculate a prorated amount for you.
- Add RECURRING CHARGES Here.
These are any charges you create that will automatically apply to the lease each month on the start date and will continue to charge until the end date. If you leave the end date empty, these charges will continue until the lease is no longer "Active" or until you set an end date.
- Final step is to click on the SEND PORTAL INVITATION , ACTIVATE LEASE, or CHARGE LEASE FEE toggles.
This is a detailed breakdown of the lease you created and will review important information like the Rent Amount, Tenants Information, and the Move in / Recurring charges. If there are any corrections needed you can use the "Previous" buttons to change a section or you can simply use the "Edit" features in each category.
Lastly you can instantly send "Portal Invitations", choose to "Activate" the lease and "Charge Lease Fee" to the owner from this final review page by simply using the toggle buttons.
Your options are to keep the lease in a pending state, activate the lease now or automatically activate the lease on the start date you selected. You also have the option the "Charge Lease Fee" to the owner. If you want to charge a lease fee to the owner upon creation of the lease, be sure to toggle that on. Your lease will be created once you choose the "Submit" button on the bottom of the screen.
Click SUBMIT when complete. Your new lease is added!