Enabling the Identity Verification section within your Application Builder.
Enabling the Identity Verification section will add Plaid Identity Verification to your application. Plaid provides a client that requires the applicant to upload photos of their identification documents. Plaid is able to verify the authenticity of the uploaded documents with a facial comparison from a selfie taken by the applicant. The cost is $5.00 per report.
- Locate your Username on bottom left hand side of Navigation
- Click on Ellipsis (three dots)
- Select Settings
- Select Application Templates
- Select which Application Template(s) you want to activate the ID Verification
- Click on the Ellipsis (three dots) - IF you have multiple application templates, you will do this for each application template you want ID Verification activated on
- Select Builder
- Scroll down to locate Identity Verification Section
- Click within the pink-purple Identity Verification Section to activate this Section by clicking on the Active Toggle to the right hand side
- To save changes, Click on Save and Quit