This article will show you how to add an additional reserve amount and a description to any portfolio in Rentvine
The "Additional Reserve Amount" is an additional fixed amount that you can hold back from an owner when distributing funds to the owner. The summary section of the owner statement will show the additional reserve amount along with the description.
1. The first step is to click on the "Portfolios" tab on the left side on the screen to pull up all portfolios
2. You will then search for the specific portfolio you would like to add an additional reserve amount and description on and click it.
3. In this section you will make sure you are in the tab labeled "Details". In this tab there will be a box also labeled "Details" that you will see.
4. In this box you will find a button labeled "Edit" in the top right. Click this button to pull up a side bar that you can change anything in the details box.
5. In this sidebar you will look for a toggle labeled "Additional Reserve" and you can click on it to toggle it on.
6. Once this is toggled on two fillable fields will appear at the bottom labeled "Additional Reserve Amount" and "Additional Reserve Description". Fill in these fields and click the green save button at the bottom of the screen to save any changes.