Do you need to add a new tenant or remove a tenant that was accidentally added?This article will show you how to add or remove a tenant from any lease in Rentvine
1. Click on the tab labeled "Leases" on the left side of the screen. This will pull up a list of all the leases you have.
2. Next you will search for the specific lease you want to add or remove a tenant from. You will then click on that property to pull up the lease.
To Add a Tenant
1. Look in the details tab of the lease. There will be a box labeled "Tenants" that you will go to. In the top right of this box you will click the blue actions button. You will then either select "Add existing tenant" or "Add new tenant". Only select existing tenant if you have made a tenant contact for a person previously.
2. This will bring up a side bar for you to fill out information where you create a tenant or add an existing one. Fill out the necessary fields and make sure to click the green save button at the bottom to add the tenant to the lease.
To Remove a Tenant
1. Look in the details tab of the lease. There will be a box labeled "Tenants" that you will go to. On the very right of this box there will be an ellipses for each tenant on the lease. You will click on this and select "Remove from Lease" and this will take them off of the lease.
2. This will bring up a confirmation making sure you want to remove this tenant from the lease. You will click on the red delete button to confirm.