Enabling the Income Verification section within your Application Builder.
Enabling the Income Verification section will add Plaid Income Verification to your application. Plaid provides a client that requires the applicant to authenticate using their bank credentials. Upon completion of the application, the applicants transaction history over the last two years will be available on the applicant page. The cost is $5.00 per report.
- Locate your Username on bottom left hand side of Navigation
- Click on Ellipsis (three dots)
- Select Settings
- Select Application Templates
- Select which Application Template(s) you want to activate the Income Verification
- Click on the Ellipsis (three dots) - IF you have multiple application templates, you will do this for each application template you want Income Verification activated on
- Select Builder
- Scroll down to locate Income Verification Section
- Click within the pink-purple Income Verification Section to activate this Section by clicking on the Active Toggle to the right hand side
- To save changes, Click on Save and Quit