Rentvine has a property listing integration with Rently. Please read below for information on how to configure this integration within your Rentvine account.
How to Integrate Rently with your Rentvine account:
- Login to your Rentvine account.
- Click on your account name in the top Left corner of the browser window.
- Select Settings
- Under Properties & Units select --> Marketing Settings
- In the "Showing Providers" section click on Add. Yes you can have more than one showing provider in your account.
- Give the showing provider setting a name.
- If this will be your default provider be sure to select that option.
- Choose Rently from the list of providers.
- Enter your Rently Manager ID - You can request this from Rently Support.
- Click on the Save button.
Once the settings are configured in your account you will need to notify Rently that you have a new data source for your property listings. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your company name and your Rentvine subdomain.
If you are using the Rentvine Property Widget or have a PMW website, a schedule a showing button will automatically be included within your listings. This will link directly to that property within your account to make scheduling easier for prospective tenants.
Your active properties will automatically be included in the listing feed to Showmojo. As with all feeds this is not instant. There is always a delay as there are scheduled times for the systems to communicate with each other to receive updated data.
There are additional settings to configure within your Rently account to tell Rently what to do with properties when deactivated. You will NOT need to enter a box ID in Rentvine. If this field is left blank, the box ID will be controlled within your Rently account.