Rentvine has a property listing integration with Tenant Turner. Read more below to learn how to setup this integration within your Rentvine account.
About Tenant Turner
Tenant Turner was built by landlords to solve the age old problem of finding quality tenants quickly. Tenant Turner's offering includes a call center, electronic lockboxes, a crm and more.
How to Integrate TenantTurner with your Rentvine account:
- Login to your Rentvine account.
- Click on your account name in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Select Settings
- Under Properties & Units select --> Marketing Settings
- In the "Showing Providers" section click on Add. Yes you can have more than one showing provider in your account.
- Give the showing provider setting a name.
- If this will be your default provider be sure to select that option.
- Choose Tenant Turner from the list of providers.
- Click on the Save button.
Once the settings are configured in your account you will need to notify Tenant Turner that you have a new data source for your property listings. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your company name and your Rentvine subdomain.
If you are using the Rentvine Property Widget or have a PMW website, a schedule a showing button will automatically be included within your listings. This will link directly to that property within your account to make scheduling easier for prospective tenants.
Your active properties will automatically be included in the listing feed to Showmojo. As with all feeds this is not instant. There is always a delay as there are scheduled times for the systems to communicate with each other to receive updated data.