This article will show you how to customize a Unit report to show you the occupancy status of each unit in your Rentvine account. The occupancy status can also be viewed on the unit list view page.
The occupancy status of units is automatically determined by analyzing specific factors. These statuses cannot be customized.
Below are the definitions of each status:
- Vacant - unit has NO pending lease and NO active lease
- Vacant Pre-Leased - unit has a pending lease and NO active lease
- Occupied - unit has an active lease and NO pending lease
- Occupied Pre-Leased - unit has an active AND pending lease
- Occupied Pending Move-Out - unit has an active lease where the active lease status is marked as "pending move-out status" and NO pending lease
unit has an active lease where the move-out process has been initiated and NO pending lease
- Occupied Pending Move-Out Pre-Leased - unit has an active lease where the active lease status is marked as "pending move-out status" AND has a pending lease
unit has an active lease where the move-out process has been initiated AND has a pending lease
- Pending Non-Revenue - unit with a non-revenue status that is scheduled for the future
- Non-Revenue - unit with a current non-revenue status
- Inactive - unit that has been deactivated. For example, you no longer manage this property and have deactivated the unit
How to Create the Report
- Go to the Reports
- Select or search for the Unit report
- Customize the report by clicking on the Columns tab and then dragging the Occupancy Status column over to the Selected Column area
- Add any other customizations that you would like: Filter, Columns or Groupings. When finished, click Run Report
- The report will show you the occupancy status for the Unit.
- If you would like to Save this customized report to easily access it in the future, simply click on the Actions button and select Save
- Give the report a name and click Save
- The report will now be listed on the Saved Reports section of the Report page so you can select it next time you want to view it.
Viewing the Occupancy status on the Unit List view page
- Go to the Properties tab
- Select the Unit tab
- View the Occupancy Status column