Are you looking to add an image to your paper checks that prints out from rentvine?
- Please head over to your global settings and under accounting select on "Check Images"
- On the next screen you will need to upload your image from your computer files and hit save.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE FILE ACCEPTED ARE EITHER JPEG OR PNG
- In the case that you do not have an electronic signature saved on your files and you need to make a new or with a clear background you can go on google TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND CREATOR, Once you have the file saved we can proceed with adding this to our template.
- Go back to your global settings and select on "Check Template" under the accounting settings
- Select the template that your currently use for you bank accounts and proceed with the edit, at the bottom of the check builder template you will see on the left side a tab named "Image" Once you click here your image will pop on on the check template. You are able to move the signature around as well as increase the size.
**This will complete the tutorial on how to add your electronic signature to your check templates, if you are still having any issue please feel free to contacting us at Support@Rentvine.com and one of our team member will help you our shortly!***